Regarding the iron core structure of the transformer, what is the structure of the iron core of the transformer, the iron core of the transformer is composed of several parts, and the type of transformer iron core structure and capacitance, please refer to Renyi's official website for interested friends.
Transformer core structure
The iron core of the transformer is one of the main components of the transformer, which consists of an iron column, an iron yoke and a clamping device.
The iron core is divided into two types: heart type and shell type. The winding of the core transformer is sleeved on the iron column, and the winding part of the shell transformer is surrounded by the iron core. The core transformer has a simple structure, and the assembly and insulation of the winding are relatively easy.
Most power transformers adopt a core structure.
1. The core structure of the transformer
What is the structure of the transformer core?
1. Ferrite cores have any shape.
2. Transformers are divided into power-frequency transformers and high-frequency transformers; power-frequency transformers are divided into instrumentation transformers and power transformers; power transformers are divided into dry-type transformers and oil-immersed transformers; high-frequency transformers are so-called electronic transformers, which are divided into power sources. Used for filtering. The materials are also varied. I can't finish it in three or five hours.
3. There are many types of magnetic cores for high-frequency transformers, depending on their design and function!
Common ones such as UU, EI, EE, ER, EFD, EPC, UT, RM, PQ, etc.
Second, the core components of the transformer
The cross-sectional area of the core yoke is usually larger than that of the core post. Why?
The iron core of the transformer is made of laminated silicon steel sheets of different shapes. The horizontal part from the front of the iron core is called the iron yoke, and the vertical part is called the iron core column. The windings of the transformer are all sleeved on the iron core column, the high and low voltage windings of the same phase are sleeved on the same iron core column, the low voltage winding is inside, and the high voltage winding is outside.
3. Transformer core structure and capacitor types
What are lead type capacitors, lead inductors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors?
Transformer core structure is divided into D type, C type and E type.
1. Aluminum electrolytic capacitor
It is a capacitor with a thin oxide film as the dielectric, which is wound between two aluminum foils with absorbent paper impregnated with paste electrolyte. (House of Electrical Engineering) Because the oxide film has unidirectional conductivity, the electrolytic capacitor has polarity. Large capacity, can withstand large pulsating current, large capacity error, large leakage current; ordinary is not suitable for high frequency and low temperature It is not suitable to use low-frequency bypass, signal coupling, and power filtering at frequencies above 25kHz.
Electric capacity: 0.47～10000u
Rated voltage: 6.3～450V
Main features: small size, large capacity, large loss, large leakage
Application: power filter, low frequency coupling, decoupling, bypass, etc.
2. Solid tantalum capacitors
The sintered tantalum block is used as the positive electrode. The temperature characteristics, frequency characteristics and reliability of solid manganese dioxide are better than ordinary electrolytic capacitors, especially the leakage current is very small, the storage performance is good, the life is long, the capacity error is small, and the volume is small , The maximum capacitor voltage product can be obtained per unit volume, poor tolerance to pulsating current, and short circuit status if damaged, it is in ultra-small and highly reliable parts.
Electric capacity: 0.1～1000u
Rated voltage: 6.3～125V
Main features: loss and leakage are smaller than aluminum electrolytic capacitors
Application: Replace aluminum electrolytic capacitors in demanding circuits
3. Classification of capacitance and inductance
1) According to the structure, it is divided into three categories: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
2) According to the electrolytic quality, there are organic dielectric capacitors, inorganic dielectric capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and air dielectric capacitors.
3) According to the purpose, there are: high frequency bypass, low frequency bypass, filtering, tuning, high frequency coupling, low frequency coupling, small capacitors.
4) High-frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass glaze capacitors.
5), low frequency bypass: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
6) Filtering: aluminum electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitors, liquid tantalum capacitors.
7) Tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
8) High frequency coupling: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
9) Low coupling: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors.
10) Small capacitors: metallized paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polystyrene capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors, glass glaze capacitors, metallized polyester capacitors, polypropylene capacitors, mica capacitors.
Attached, the classification of inductance
1. Classification according to the form of inductance: fixed inductance and variable inductance.
2. Classified according to the nature of the magnetic conductor: air core coil, ferrite coil, iron core coil, copper core coil.
3. Classification according to the nature of work: antenna coil, oscillation coil, choke coil, trap coil, deflection coil.
4. Classified by winding structure: single-layer coil, multi-layer coil, honeycomb coil.
Sichuan Renyi Electric Co., Ltd. is registered under the name of Ren Yi, a senior technician for substation maintenance, and uses scientific research, knowledge innovation, publicity, promotion, and teaching that the temperature of electrical contacts (connectors) is lower than the temperature of its conductors (wires). The theory and technology of "thermal electrical contacts" produces and sells registered trademark electrical equipment that does not heat electrical contacts (joints), as a whole with patented products.